We at Blue Ink Original are committed to serving our clients and to meeting their deadlines. To demonstrate this commitment, when Blue Ink Original handles both sides of the settlement transaction, we promise to:
- treat all parties involved with courtesy, kindness, and respect;
- send an order-specific fee sheet to the lender before close of business on the day requested if the request is made before 4:00 pm (our goal is within the hour of the request);
- complete the order, including completing and delivering the title search and commitment by the agreed-upon due date;
- keep all parties involved informed throughout the settlement process;
- record the transaction in the appropriate circuit court no later than close of business on the court’s business day following settlement (the property must be located in Warren County or a county bordering Warren for this to apply), or the rescission date if a refinance;
- overnight settlement paperwork to the lender no later than close of business on the business day following settlement;
- disburse funds no later than close of business on the court’s business day following closing (provided lender grants funding authorization);
- generate title insurance policies within two business days following recording (the legal requirement is 30 days).
If we fail at any of these tasks, the borrower will be credited 50% of our settlement fee.
Regarding items 5–7, every effort will be made to complete these tasks on the same day as closing. The legal requirement for completing these tasks is two full business days following settlement. Blue Ink commits to a deadline of a day earlier than the legal requirement.
We thank you for both the opportunity to serve your title and settlement needs and for allowing us to prove our dedication to your smooth closing!